wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] FW: [tranlib] Thank you!

To: "Western Transportation Knowlege Network" <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "WILT Laura E" <Laura.E.WILT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:02:53 -0700

From: Maggie Sacco [mailto:mmsaccoctc@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maggie Sacco
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:46 PM
To: TRANLIB
Subject: [tranlib] Thank you!

Dear Colleagues,

My last day at CTC & Associates will be September 30th at the close of the Transportation Library Connectivity Pooled Fund Study. I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had to meet and collaborate with so many of you these last five years through the pooled fund, SLA Transportation Division, RAC TKN Task Force, the vibrant regional TKNs and the beginnings of NTKN. Thank you all for providing such a supportive community - I've learned so much from your experience and expertise in librarianship and transportation.
This is an exciting time for transportation libraries and TKNs.  I look forward to your future accomplishments!

My mobile/Skype contact information is below and my email, if you'd like to stay in touch is: mmsacco@xxxxxxxxx

Warmest regards,
Maggie

Maggie Sacco
CTC & Associates LLC
Consulting Librarian
Transportation Library Connectivity Pooled Fund Study, TPF-5(105)
Tel:
608.215.0272
Skype: mmsacco (By appt. 9-4 ET)

---