wtkn-forum

Re: [wtkn-forum] Possible November WTKN Seminar?

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Shera_Dolmatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:23:02 -0700
Kendra,
November 17 works.
Thanks,
Shera    (01)

             "Kendra K.
             Levine"
             <klevine@library.                                          To
             berkeley.edu>             Western Transportation Knowlege
             Sent by:                  Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             wtkn-forum-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wtkn-forum] Possible November WTKN
             10/04/2010 10:55          Seminar?
             AM                                                                (02)

             Please respond to
                  Western
              Transportation
             Knowlege Network
             <wtkn-forum@colab
                .cim3.net>                                                     (03)

We're planning the next WTKN Seminar Series and we're wondering if people
would be available for a seminar this November meeting. I know this past
month's scheduling was weird, which may have resulted in the low
attendance, so we're trying to plan ahead. It would be November 17. Please
let us know either way. Also, would you be interested in offering the
Seminar Series to other members in your organization? Is there anybody in
your organization who might be willing to speak to the group? We'd like to
continue this series well into 2011, so there will be plenty of
opportunities.    (04)

Kendra    (05)

--
Kendra K. Levine
Research, Outreach and Web Services Librarian.

Shared Files:
http://colab.cim3.net/file/community/TKN/WTKN/
http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/TKN/WTKN/ (open)
Community Wiki: