wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] NDOT Library Catalog Link

To: <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Loyd, Sena M" <SLoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:40:36 -0700

Hi all,

  The link to our library catalog is: http://207.67.203.78/N94025Staff/OPAC/index.asp.  The records are still in rough shape but at least it is available to all NDOT employees and you.  If you find something that you would like to ILL, shoot me an email and we can get it to you.

Thanks

Sena

Sena Loyd, MLIS

Research Librarian

Nevada Department of Transportation

Research Library Room #115

1263 South Stewart Street

Carson City, NV 89712

sloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 (775) 888-7895

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message.

  ­­