usaspending-forum

[usaspending-forum] Where is the Award Title

To: usaspending-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bob Beattie <beattie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:15:20 -0400
I have been studying the FFATA data for some months now, and I cannot
seem to find one of the data elements.  The system is very complex,
seemingly much more than asked for in the legislation.  Thus there
are multiple screens to drill through.    (01)

The particular element I am looking for is    (02)

"(C) information on the award including  ...  an
award title descriptive of the purpose of each funding
action"    (03)

Can someone point out where this is to be found, thanks much.    (04)

Bob
------------------------------
Robert Beattie
Editor, eRA Corner, NCURA Magazine
Member, NIH Commons Working Group
Member, FDP eRA Standing Committee
UMich Representative, FFATA Sub-award Pilot Project
UMich e-Business Point of Contact
UMich Grants.gov Liaison
Managing Senior Project Representative for Electronic Research
Administration
Division of Research Development and Administration
University of Michigan
beattie@xxxxxxxxx   (734) 936-1283    (05)

Message Archives: http://colab.cim3.net/forum/usaspending-forum/
Community Wiki: http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?USAspendingGov    (06)