sof-forum

[sof-forum] List of SOF Issues for your Agency - Response needed by Frid

To: sof-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Donald.Geiger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:28:04 -0400
a reminder that we would like to have a listing of the issues with the current Statement of Financing format by this Friday 3/30/07. You will be receiving an invitation to our next SOF meeting where we will discuss and review a consolidated listing of the issues. We would like these issues to be the basis for a whitepaper on the problems with the SOF and potential recommendations to the CFO Council, FASAB and others.

We are asking for one response from each Agency represented on our committee. We will use this as the basis for a vote by our committee, if necessary, on the recommendation. I have attached an excel spreadsheet for you to organize your Agency list of issues, a listing of issue types and contact information. If anyone has a listing of issues collated in previous years please forward to me.

Our next SOF meeting will be held at the OMB offices, we had suggested April 10th as our next SOF meeting, however there were some conflicts for the meeting room, so we are now looking at April 9th. You will receive a separate confirmation of this from Cindy George of the date and time, as well as requesting security info to gain entrance (full name, date of birth & social security #).

Please complete and return the attached spreadsheet by Friday 3/30/07.....Thank You

Don Geiger
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Financial Systems Integration
Metropolitan Square - room 6222  (202) 622-0809
don.geiger@xxxxxxxxxxxx