soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] IMPORTANT LAST EMAIL: February 4th Teleconference and Ca

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lomow, Greg" <greg.lomow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:00:42 -0000
Please add me to the new email list.

From: soa-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 3:52 PM
To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soa-forum] IMPORTANT LAST EMAIL: February 4th Teleconference and Call for 5th SOA for E-Government Conference, April 30-May 1, 2008

Reminder: Teleconference, Monday, February 4th, 1 p.m. EST.

Wiki Page with Call-in:

http://semanticommunity.wik.is/Federal_SOA_Community_of_Practice/Demonstrations/Phase_5/4._2008_February_4

Open Call: 5th SOA for E-Government Conference, April 30-May 1, 2008

Proposals Due: February 22, 2008. Notification on Proposals: March 3, 2008. Registration Opens: March 3, 2008. All Presentations and Tutorials Due to Review and Post: April 25, 2008.

Wiki Page: http://semanticommunity.wik.is/Federal_SOA_Community_of_Practice/Conferences/5._2008_April_30-May_1

Action Required: We are discontinuing use of these email discussion lists. Please reply if you would like to be included on our new email lists.

Thanks, Brand and Greg, SOA CoP Co-chairs

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.