soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] SOA Magazine articles - CoreTalk discussion

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: www@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Werbos <pwerbos@xxxxxxx>, terl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel S Levine <levine@xxxxxxx>, Sandy Klausner <klausner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:13:09 -0700
Paul,    (01)

Be that as it may - people will only adopt this if its a small hop from their
existing infrastructure...    (02)

When I said "fuzzy" I meant not the theory - plenty there - but real XML and
Word doc and Excel that people can use that instanciates it - especially as
open source - based on formal open standards - with real use case examples.    (03)

Delete and insert is a much tougher sell than install and augment.    (04)

DW    (05)