soa-forum

Re: [soa-forum] Invitation to Nov. 13 wrkshp "Modeling and Simulation: V

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: dclark <dclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:56:09 -0400
Susan,    (01)

Sorry I can't make the workshop it conflicts with a modeling and
simulation technical meeting I am a participant in that day. We will be
looking at social, cultural, group and some physics based models and
simulations.  Quite a bit different than what you are going to be
discussing.    (02)

R/doug clark    (03)