soa-forum

[soa-forum] REMINDER:SOA CoP Demo Phase 4 Conference Call, Tuesday, July

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:23:58 -0400

I changed the call to this Tuesday at 3 p.m. to accomodate those presenting that had a conflict today. We will resume the usual Monday at 1 p.m. on July 23rd.

Dial-in Number: 605-990-0700 and Access Code: 381204#

The DRAFT Agenda is at http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOACoPDemo4#nid3MQJ

I have heard from the following that want to provide updates:

1. Michelle Davis - Jumpstart/FUSE

2. Bob Marcus: SOA Standards Categorized by Interoperability Use Cases

3. John Salasin: SOA Metrics Project

4. Christopher Ball: SOA with XBRL

Those that we need to have an update or new introduction from are:

5. Fran Doughterty: MITRE Survey Results

6. Chris Gunderson and Brad Cox: GIGLite

7. Cory Casanave: SOA at GSA

8. Thomas Charuhas: SOA at the National Park Service (new)

9. Danny Weitzner: W3C's Workshops on Toward More Transparent Government and

RDF Access to Relational Databases (new)

10. Burc Oral: SOA Consortium's SOA Practitioner's Guide Part 4 (new)

11. Gary Berg-Cross: Semantics for SOA Panel (new)

12. Bryan Thompson: SOA For Self-Healing Scale-out Storage and Computing Fabrics (new)
13. Steve Else: Event-Driven Architecture and SOA (new)

14. Steve Thomas: ITKO (new)

15. Nick Malik:  Microsoft ESB Guidance Package on CodePlex (new)

16. Lisa Bromwell: Web Age Solutions Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Education Program (new)

Thanks, Brand and Greg