soa-forum

[soa-forum] SHORT NOTICE: 4th SOA for E-Government Conference - Conferen

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:56:16 -0400

Please use Dial-in Number: 605-990-0700 and Access Code: 381204#

Because MITRE has offered to host again on October 1-2 (subject to final budget approval), which is only 3 months from now, we need to get organized quickly so we can firm up the key roles and issue the call for general participation soon.

I compiled a list of comments and suggestions from the 3rd conference at:

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOAforEGovernment_2007_05_0102#nid3KTP

and

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOACoPDemo4#nid3LRB

I did a DRAFT agenda for discussion today at:

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOAforEGovernment_2007_10_0102

Gartner has agreed to participate coming out of my keynote at their recent EA Summit Conference and we had a W3C Workshop at the National Academy of Sciences last week with Sir Tim Berners-Lee and others around the world to strategize about using Web standards and technologies for more transparent government.

We should have another exciting and rewarding conference!

Thanks for your support.

Brand and Greg

SOA CoP Co-Chairs