soa-forum

[soa-forum] FW: AIC Services Subcommitee Meeting Announcement, Dec 13

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jonathan Rich <ejhrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 08:35:10 -0800 (PST)
Forward from AIC Services Subcommittee: FYI    (01)

All,
We will be holding our initial AIC Services
Subcommittee meeting on December 13th from 3PM - 5PM.
The meeting will take place at the Patrick Henry
Building (601 D St. NW Washington D.C.).
AIC Services Subcommitte Meeting
Wednesday December 13th, 3PM - 5PM
Patrick Henry Building
601 D. St NW
Washington, D.C.
During this meeting we plan on discussing our Goals &
Objectives, Focus Areas, Potential Work Groups, our
Work Plan and Current Progress. An intial Meeting
Agenda can be found below.
Planned Meeting Agenda:
Introductions
Synergies with other teams/efforts – AIC Joint task
force, etc.
Announcement of Architecture Plus meeting
Subcommittee Goals & Objectives
      Shared Services Management strategy
      Tools and Infrastructure necessary for shared
services
      Composite application solution demonstration
Discussion of focus areas and potential working groups    (02)

      Best Practices
      Core.gov
Work Plan, current progress & upcoming events
      SOA CoP explanation & progress
Questions & Answers
Please plan to arrive early as everyone will need an
escort into the building. I will be act as the main
point of contact for escorting everyone into the
building. If you have any questions before the meeting
please send them on to me. We look forward to meeting
everyone and kicking off the AIC Services
Subcommittee.
Cheers,
Nicholas Elkins
U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Policy & Planning Staff
Enterprise Architecture Program Management Office
(EAPMO)
202-616-9385 (office) || 646-345-1407 (mobile)
nick.elkins@xxxxxxxxx