soa-forum

[soa-forum] Ontologies and Service Oriented Architecture, Ontolog Forum,

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:23:47 -0400

FYI, and a chance to support our SOA CoP members as panelists (Ron, Ken, and Rebekah) and co-organizer (Rex). Brand

We are pleased to announce our next Ontolog Scheduled Discussion Session. The title of the session is: "Ontologies and Service Oriented Architecture," put together for us by Mr. Duane Nickull (Adobe) and Mr. Rex Brooks (Starbourne Communications). The
session will be conducted over an augmented conference call and is scheduled for Thursday August 10, 2006.

Duane and Rex are brining in a wonderful panel of industry experts to help us get the conversation going. Whether you are architecting an SOA-based system, or just curious about how Ontologies and Taxonomies fit in, you don't want to miss this session.

*Conference call-in details*: