soa-forum

[soa-forum] service orientation

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Paul S Prueitt" <psp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:20:54 -0600

Four PowerPoint slides summarizes my group's proposals for integrating higher education and K-12 "service" structures as a next step in a service revolution.

We would appreciate comments, either to the SOA CoP forum or privately.  The purpose of the comments is to validate or modify our selection of specific standards, processes and relationships; supporting service orientation.

Federal activities in service orientation has been very helpful in definition our approach.

Thank you , in advance.

Paul S Prueitt, PhD