soa-forum

[soa-forum] BPEL Article

To: "Service-Oriented Architecture CoP" <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:30:02 -0400
Also from our call today, it was requested that I send an article that I wrote last year on BPEL (now the in-process OASIS WS-BPEL), as BPEL is part of our demo. One caveat on the title: At the time of the article, the WS-BPEL TC's information (from both co-chairs) was that WS-BPEL was to be a standard by late summer 2005. Since that time, the WS-BPEL TC has decided to extend their time working on the standard, and it has not yet been released.

So please consider this article "Get Ready to Get Ready for WS-BPEL":)

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton