soa-forum

[soa-forum] Overview of ebXML Registry-Repository

To: Service-Oriented Architecture CoP <soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:00:31 -0500

Given our recent interactions I have put together a wiki page to provide
a high level over view of the OASIS ebXML Registry-Repository standard
and the freebXML Registry open source implementation:    (01)

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Overview    (02)

I would be very grateful if colleagues could suggest additional
questions or offer suggestions on how to better explain what ebXML
Registry and Repository is all about.    (03)

Thanks in advance for your help.    (04)

--
Regards,
Farrukh    (05)