soa-demo

[soa-demo] Question about demo

To: <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Berg-Cross" <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:51:27 -0500
I'm part of the SICoP Geospatial Ontology COP (SOCoP).  We are starting work on a demo on some integration using a small ontology and I've been asked to help with the planning for the demo.

I know that a group of people involved with the Services demo and probably have valuable experience about putting one together including logisitics for coordinating work among different volunteers, getting servers, free data etc.

 Any example plans and lessons learned from this would be appreciated.  If there is someone else I should contact or talk to about this, please let me know.

Regards,

Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
EM&I
Herndon VA