Re: [ontac-forum] Summer Collaborative Expedition Workshop

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:19:49 -0700
John,    (01)

That was a great talk, John! I learned quite a bit (your very
comprehensive historical perspective; your early contributions,
like John McCarthy's Elephant 2000 vision, ...etc.) from it.    (02)

Just writing to thank you for giving the talk and sharing your
insights. I'd also like to thank Brand Niemann for putting
together the Aug. 15 workshop, and to Susan turnbull, NSF and the
rest of the Collaborative Expedition workshop leadership for
hosting it (and the 52 other workshop before that.)    (03)

By copying the [ontolog-forum] here, I'd like to take the
opportunity to share this wonderful work of your with the rest of
the Ontolog community.    (04)

Sincerely.  =ppy