[ontac-forum] communication from Judith Rosen

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Judith Rosen" <judithrosen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@xxxxxx>, Robert O'Harrow <oharrowr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Finin <finin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Paul S Prueitt" <psp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:00:12 -0700
Judith Rosen

I am forwarding your note to the ONTAC working group....and posting your note as a bead in the bcngroup glass bead game as

I am sure that some will find this as a challenge.  I hope that they will pause before responding.

I hope that the group will think very carefully about what you have said.

I made a few footnotes thatI hope you will check, and I edited one paragraph, as well as split the longer paragraphs into short ones so that people who might wish to respond can quote an entire paragraph.

Notes will be added using my web log, since I can custom develop the hyperlinks and formating.

Many of us do not take on these types of discussions, but it is vital that the alternative viewpoints be expressed clearly, and forcefully.

Dr Paul S Prueitt