RE: [ontac-forum] Against Idiosyncrasy in Ontology Development

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "West, Matthew R SIPC-DFD/321" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:23:17 -0000
Dear Barry,    (01)

Thank you for taking the trouble to offer this critique. We will look
at the points you raise and respond in due course.    (02)

In the mean time I would appreciate answers to the questions I raised
on your paper. I did not ask them simply for effect or to be awkward,
but because I would be interested in the answers.    (03)

Regards    (04)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (05)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (06)

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP/OntologyTaxonomyCoordinatingWG    (07)