RE: [ontac-forum] Why Build Yet Another Upper Ontology?

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "West, Matthew R SIPC-DFD/321" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:43:24 -0000
Dear Jim,    (01)

It depends of course on what you mean by "use". But as you know,
Shell is using ISO 15926 as the foundation for its Downstream
Data Model to specify an integrated view of its information
requirements.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (04)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (05)

ordinatingWG    (06)