Re: [ontac-forum] Ontology Architecture and Ontology-Based Systems

To: "rhodgson" <rhodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "psp" <psp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: marc.wine@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:16:40 -0500

The reasoning engines I think may have certain practical uses in health IT relating medical research findings to diagnostic medicine, clinical decision support, or e-medication management, for instance.  Are their salient examples there that would be interesting to consider for an inventory of HIT apps. that might be priority for testing ontology software in the context of NHIN or FHA?

Thank you,
Marc Wine