[ontac-forum] COSMO Working Group -- did you get the first e-mail?

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:21:56 -0400
COSMO-WG:
   I sent an email to the list of COSMO-WG members on Tuesday (the
11th) about 6:10 PM.  If your name is on the list below, and you didn't
get this message, please let me know -- send a reply directly to
pcassidy  at mitre.org.  I may have to create another forum and use
that e-mail mechanism.
  I got the message, but at least one member did not.  I would like to
know if there is a general problem.    (01)

  The first paragraph was:    (02)

>>---
NOTE: This is the first e-mail to the individualized list of COSMO-WG
members.  I would expect a "reply to all" to go back to the same list.
Since we have begun technical discussions, this would be the
appropriate list for the COSMO-WG.  The list can be joined or left at
any time, by sending me a note.  These emails will not be archived
using this method.  If we decide we want the emails to be archived, we
can set up another forum and listserver.  I plan to post any decisions
or results we get to the general list.  Resources can be posted to the
reference page (to avoid spamming, a special WebDav setup is required.
I will post if you send to me).
>>---    (03)

   The message was sent to the following list:    (04)

===================
Eric Peterson
Dagobert Soergel
Roy Roebuck