ontac-dev

[ontac-dev] Generating dot file from Owl(ontology) file through java cod

To: ontac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Maria Baskar" <baskar.lms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:21:13 +0530

Hai ,
            I am doing ontology visualization tool in java. It has to gnenrate dot file from owl ontology file and  graph(image) file from dot file through java code. Using graphviz i have generated graph(image) file from dot file using java but i unable to generate dot file from owl ontology file.so can anybody help me to generate owl document to dot document through code. i am waiting for your answer