itpm-forum

[itpm-forum] FW: Sunset of the PM CoP

To: <itpm-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Plunkett, Patrick X" <Patrick.X.Plunkett@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:16:09 -0400

Good Day,

I tried to send this message to you but each time it was bounced back.  Hopefully, this one will get to you.

I wish you the best in your performance management endeavors.  If you ever want to bounce things off me, I would be happy to help.

At this point, I do not know what will happen to the PM CoP website.  GSA, which hosts the site, has no plans to shut down the site.  Jay Alden suggested keeping it alive as a wiki site to allow practitioners to post material to help others that follow.  I think it is a fine idea.  I encourage you to provide links to articles and documents that you found helpful.

Cheers,

Patrick T. Plunkett

Manager, IT Performance Management

Office of the Chief Information Officer