geo-forum

Re: [geo-forum] Relevant white paper on Geospatial Enterprise Integratio

To: GEA COP WG <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Blake-Coleman.Wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:40:04 -0400
Doug have we heard form   Dennis or you other  DOI  reviewer? If so
please forward on the comments- i should be in part of Weds if we want
to follow up. I would like to  have a series of questions for  the Geo
COp to keep in mind  as they do the review.  I am out again today. WBC.    (01)

             Doug Nebert
             <ddnebert@xxxxxx
             ov>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 GEO EA Working Group
             geo-forum-bounce         <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                        cc     (02)

                                                                Subject
             06/25/2007 06:05         [geo-forum] Relevant white paper
             PM                       on Geospatial Enterprise
                                      Integration Maturity Model            (03)

              Please respond
                GEA COP WG
             <geo-forum@colab
                .cim3.net>                                                  (04)

GeoCoP Members:    (05)

We are planning to post a draft version 2.0 of the FEA Geospatial
Profile within the week. Stay posted and check the colab site. We'll be
looking for your guidance and contributions!    (06)

John Moeller from NGC forwarded the attached white paper from Northop
Grumman, some months ago -- just rediscovered it. This may be of
interest in considering geospatial integration maturity.    (07)

Doug.

Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect
FGDC Secretariat   Phone: +1 703 648 4151  Fax: +1 703 648-5755
(See attached file: GeospatialEnterpriseIntegrationMaturityModel.pdf)
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GeoSpatialCommunityofPractice    (09)