geo-forum

[geo-forum] Use Case Template

To: GEO EA Working Group <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug Nebert <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:31:16 -0400
In our last conference call for the Geospatial Profile Pilot activity we
discussed the need to document and share use cases of activities or
processes that exist in agency emergency or incident management
activities. Two central areas of discussion in the pilot activity are:
the interchange of facility data and alert messaging. You may use the
attached use case template or provide a simpler narrative response of
ordered tasks before the next call, tentatively scheduled for Wednesday
April 19th at 4pm EDT. Next call details to follow.    (01)

Doug.    (02)

Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect
FGDC/GSDI Secretariat   Phone: +1 703 648 4151  Fax: +1 703 648-5755    (04)