geo-forum

[geo-forum] Fw: Admin wiki training at NIST - March 13 PM -- Interested?

To: geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Smith.Brenda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:11:01 -0500
FYI ... if anyone is interested in a more in-depth training on the WIKI
site, please let me know.    (01)

Brenda J. Smith
Geospatial Information Officer
Office of Environmental Information
US Environmental Protection Agency
202.564.2034
smith.brenda@xxxxxxx    (02)

----- Forwarded by Brenda Smith/DC/USEPA/US on 03/07/2006 11:09 AM -----    (03)

             susan.turnbull@g
             sa.gov
             03/06/2006 05:02         Brenda Smith/DC/USEPA/US@EPA
             PM                                                      cc     (04)

                                                                Subject
                                      Admin wiki training at NIST -
                                      March 13 PM                           (05)

Hi Brenda,    (06)

NIST is a new subscriber to the Collaborative Work Environment (the
wiki, etc. that we use)
They're conducting a four hour training session at NIST on March 13 in
the afternoon.  Peter Yim will be leading the session in person.  Do you
have someone from your group that you would like to send?    (07)

I think this would be very worthwhile.  If so, forward the name and
email address to me and I'll forward the location details as I receive
them.    (08)

Best Regards,
Susan    (09)

Susan B. Turnbull
Senior Program Advisor
Office of Intergovernmental Solutions
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
http://www.gsa.gov/intergov    (010)