geo-forum

[geo-forum] Geospatial Profile Pilot Project Scoping Meeting THURSDAY

To: cwg-M@xxxxxxxx, GEO EA Working Group <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug Nebert <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:33:44 -0500
Here are details of the Geospatial Profile Pilot Project meeting as
mentioned in the FGDC Coordination Group meeting yesterday.    (01)

Thursday December 8, from 2:30 to 4:30pm we will be meeting at the
Department of Interior Main Interior Building, Room 2444, at 18th and E
Street NW (entrance on E) to discuss and scope a pilot project to test
the implementation of Geospatial Profile guidance on a yet-to-be-defined
multijurisdictional context. This will highlight available resources,
provide reflection on the Profile, and may produce other documentation
helpful to its interpretation. I hope you are able to participate,
contribute your ideas, and help us scope a meaningful short-term
activity. See the attached document as one proposal for an activity
focused on the Geospatial Profile.    (02)

I have verbal confirmations of participation by representatives from
FEMA, NASA, USGS, and EPA so far. Please let me know promptly if you
will be attending so I can put your names on the security guards' list.
Angela Peavy 202-208-3888 is the USGS contact at DOI for the conference
room.    (03)

If you are unable to participate in person, phone bridge lines are
available. Dial (641) 985-1000, conference code: 914352#    (04)

Doug.
--
Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect