geo-forum

[geo-forum] Review of Geospatial Profile v0.3

To: <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Smith.Brenda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: SAF/XC-2 <safxc-2.workflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAF/XCXA Architectures and Standards Division <safxcxa.workflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAF/XC Workflow <safxc.workflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bacon Donald Col SAF/XCE <donald.bacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, O'Rear Stephen Lt Col SAF/XC-2 <Stephen.O'Rear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAF/XCX Policy Planning and Resources Directorate <safxcx.workflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Schwamb Timothy M Capt SAF/XCXAA <Timothy.Schwamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "SAF/XC Workflow" <safxc.workflow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:55:55 -0500
Brenda,    (01)

Thanks for the opportunity to review and comment on the Geospatial Profile.
The document looks good overall and we concur without comment.    (02)

If you have any questions, my POC is Capt Tim Schwamb
(timothy.schwamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 703-696-6295).    (03)

Warm Regards, Rob    (04)

//signed -- 28 Nov 05//
ROB C. THOMAS II, SES
Deputy Chief of Warfighting Integration and
  Deputy Chief Information Officer    (05)