geo-forum

[geo-forum] Geospatial Profile for the Federal Enterprise Architecture -

To: <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Cotter, Daniel" <Daniel.Cotter@xxxxxxx>, GrubbsKa@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Li, David <CTR>" <David.Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "McCarty, Thomas <CTR>" <Thomas.Mccarty1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:15:57 -0500
Attached are the comments from the Department of Homeland Security Enterprise
Architecture Team and Geospatial Management Office.  Thank you for the
opportunity to review this draft and participate in the effort.  Feel free to
contact me regarding our comments.    (01)

Regards,    (02)

Tom McCarty
Geospatial Management Office (GMO)
thomas.mccarty1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx