geo-forum

[geo-forum] Northrop Grumman review of FEA Geospatial Profile

To: <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Marcus, Jennifer (Barmann)" <jennifer.marcus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:51:04 -0600

Attached are comments on the Federal Enterprise Architecture Geospatial Profile Version 0.3.  The comment sheet includes my comments based on thorough review of the entire document.  I asked members of my team to target specific sections based on their expertise and have included their comments in the same sheet.

Thank you for the opportunity to review!
Jen

<<FEA Geospatial Profile - NG Jen Marcus & team comments.doc>>

Jennifer Marcus
Manager, GeoEnterprise Solutions R&D Programs
Northrop Grumman Information Technology, TASC
1010 Market Street, Suite 1740, St. Louis, MO 63101
(314) 259 7860