geo-forum

[geo-forum] Details for next GeoCoP Face-to-Face, Wednesday Sept 28

To: GEO EA Working Group <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug Nebert <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:00:13 -0400
All:    (01)

This Wednesday we will be holding our latest (and last scheduled) full
face-to-face meeting to discuss the status and direction of the FEA
Geospatial Profile document. The document is taking shape but it is
clear that another round of intensive edits will be required in this
spiral process to make it read 'right' and consistently. We will use
this meeting to cover the comments received and discuss any lagging
sections where contributions are still expected, and to make plans for
the coming weeks during which we evolve the Sept 30th draft document to
the version for submission to the FEA PMO.    (02)

This next meeting will be held at EPA.    (03)

September 28, 2005 - GEA COP Working Group
   o Time: 1230-1600 (12:30 PM-4:00 PM)
   o Location: Room 1117A, EPA East Bldg, 12th and Constitution NW
   o Dial-in Info: (641) 985-1000 code: 914352#
   o Directions: Entrance on Constitution Ave. Nearest Metro Station:
Federal Triangle. RSVP with Wendy Blake-Coleman (202) 566-1709 to get on
the attendee list at the guard desk. EPA staff will meet you at the
visitor desk.  Government badge employees do not need escort, just sign
in with room number at guard desk.    (04)

Preliminary Agenda:
   + Welcome and Introductions - Host
   + Background and Status - DougNebert
   + Cover the Consolidated Comments Received (Consolidated Comments To
Be Provided By COB 9/27/2005) - All
   + Discussion of document next steps and timelines - All
   + Discussion of GeoCOP Pilot for the Fall - DougNebert, MarkReichardt
   + Wrap up and Actions - All    (05)

Preparatory Actions    (06)

    1. All: Review the Consolidated Comments (Consolidated Comments To
Be Provided By COB 9/27/2005) on the CurrentGeospatialProfileDraft    (07)

--
Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect