geo-forum

[geo-forum] Geospatial Profile Draft Version posted on Wiki

To: GEO EA Working Group <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug Nebert <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:00:06 -0400
All:    (01)

We have combined the various parts of the FEA Geospatial Profile in to a
single, combined draft for your comment. It has been posted at the Wiki
on the page
<http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CurrentGeospatialProfileDraft>.
Please visit that page to obtain the draft and to learn how to comment.    (02)

The subgroups will continue to work on the draft during the review
process, so please be aware of the TODO list provided in the document as
you comment. Feel free to comment on any aspect, however, comments are
due on September 23, 2005. Please note that this will not be the last
time for review and comment, rather a larger comment round will proceed
after the end of September as we reach out to a much larger community
for review.    (03)

I want to thank all of the active participants in the GEA CoP WG and the
four subgroups for their effort in producing this draft!    (04)

Thanks and Best Regards,    (05)

Doug

Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect
FGDC/GSDI Secretariat   Phone: +1 703 648 4151  Fax: +1 703 648-5755    (07)