geo-forum

[geo-forum] Strawman Geospatial Enterprise Architecture Course

To: "'Geospatial CoP developing a profile for the FEA'" <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Sam A. Bacharach" <sbacharach@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sam A. Bacharach" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Todd S. Bacastow" <bacastow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:02:41 -0400
Doug,    (01)

The strawman Geospatial Enterprise Architecture course I discussed is
attached. This involved a number of compromises to meet a variety of
objectives.  Comments are appreciated.    (02)

In a separate but related topic, if you or the committee has any ideas about
what might be included as EA tasks when training mid-level geospatial
intelligence professionals in public or private sector work environments,
please let me know.  Next week I will be meeting with gov't and industry
folks to develop guidelines for a geospatial intelligence certificate
program.    (03)

Cheers.    (04)

Todd    (05)

Todd S. Bacastow, Ph.D., Assistant Director
Earth & Environmental Systems Institute
2217 Earth & Engr Sci Bldg (Room 224)
College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
University Park, PA 16802