geo-forum

[geo-forum] Geospatial EA Profile COP Call -- Wed, June 22 1:00-3:30pm E

To: GEO EA Working Group <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Doug Nebert <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:53:29 -0400
GEA COP Working Group members:    (01)

Per our agreed upon plan, we have scheduled our next meeting for this
coming Wednesday, 22 June 2005, from 1PM to 3:30PM.  The meeting will be
held by teleconference.  Please dial the following number and access
code to join the teleconference: (641) 985-1000 code: 914352#.  If you
have trouble dialing in to the call, please contact me at my office
number (703) 648-4151.    (02)

We will discuss the following items of importance:    (03)

1) Update on progress to date     15 Minutes                     (Doug)    (04)

2) Review and finalize the GEA COP WG charter  15 Minutes        (Doug)    (05)

2) Review and approval of the updated Plan     20 Minutes        (Kurt)    (06)

3) Discussion of updated use cases             20 Minutes        (Kurt)    (07)

4) Geospatial Profile Development              60 Minutes        (All)    (08)

     4a. Identify priority reference models for guidance    (09)

     4b. Identify participant teams to author Reference Model guidance     (010)

5) Next Steps / Homework Assignments           20 Minutes        (Doug)    (011)

Tomorrow, Working Group members will be able to download the updated
project plan, and will be able to review additional detailed use cases
which have been developed based on input from previous meetings.  The
updated project plan and use cases will be uploaded to the WIKI by noon
Tuesday.    (012)

We’ll plan on continuing our work in more detail as part of a half day
long meeting to be held the morning of 29 June 2005. I’ve asked OGC to
tentatively schedule this meeting for OGC offices in Herndon, VA.  This
facility includes teleconference and high-speed internet connectivity.
If GEA COP Working Group participants would rather convene the meeting
in or closer to downtown DC, we are open for alternative meeting
location suggestions.  Please contact me with your recommendations on
facilities for the meeting.    (013)

I look forward to your participation this Wednesday!    (014)

Sincerely,    (015)

Doug Nebert
--
Douglas D. Nebert
Geospatial Data Clearinghouse Coordinator, Information Architect