etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] NTKN meeting info and minutes to 5-27 ETKN meeting

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jane Minotti <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:45:36 -0400
Good morning, all:

Attached you will find information from Amanda Wilson on the National TKN meeting to be held in New Orleans next Thursday, June 17, 9-2, CDT.  Web participation info is included. I hope that many of you will be able to participate remotely.

I'm also attaching the draft minutes to our May 27 meeting.  Please let me know if there are any corrections or questions.

Last but not least,  I'm very happy to announce that thanks to David Jared, our ETKN web site will be hosted by Georgia DOT for the next year.  Thanks, David and GDOT!

Best regards,

Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library