etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] ETKN meeting poll

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jane Minotti <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:24:07 -0400
Hi, All:

I've created a doodle poll to gauge interest in the time, location and format of an annual ETKN meeting. Please respond to the poll by Tuesday, April 6.

An unknown factor is whether web conferencing will be possible at the New Orleans  location in June. The Midwest TKN will be holding their meeting in Madison, WI in the fall.

Your input is appreciated.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library