etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] ETKN Meeting Agenda

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jane Minotti <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:43:21 -0500
Sure-- I haven't approached anyone ahead of time to ask them to report on it.  If anyone has anything they'd like to share, like what they attended,  or how it was useful or interesting, I thought I'd give an "informal" opportunity, since it was recent and I think quite a few of our members were able to go. ("Reports" may not be the correct term.)

Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library
NYS Department of Transportation
50 Wolf Road POD 3-4
Albany, NY  12232
518-485-2077
518--457-7535 (FAX)

>>> djared@xxxxxxxxxx 1/27/2010 10:33 AM >>>

Jane-Thanks for this.  Could you explain the "Reports from TRB attendees"?  I attended, but the only thing I did related to ETKN was meet with Ken Winter and pick his brain J.  I'm sure he's got some things to report on the meeting itself, though.

David M. Jared, P.E.

Senior Research Engineer & Library Supervisor

Georgia DOT, Office of Materials & Research

15 Kennedy Dr., Forest Park, GA, 30297-2534

Voice: 404.363.7569; Cell: 404.713.6549

"For to me to live is Christ..."--Philippians 1:21

OMR Video Overview:  www.dot.ga.gov/informationcenter/pressroom/Pages/omr.aspx.