etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Request for Information Re Staffing Ratios

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matis, Lynn" <LMatis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:51:16 -0500

Hi,

Yesterday, I sent this request to the Trans List Serve, but in case you did not get it, this is the request for information regarding staffing ratios:

Our Human Resources Department is looking for  any organizational analysis in connection with the  staffing ratios of your transportation state agency (or organization).  We are looking for staffing ratios from other state transportation departments that show the percentage of overall staff devoted

To particular activities such as Human Resources,  Labor Relations, IT, Auditing, Payroll Accounting, Civil/Structural Engineering, Facilities Management,

Right of Way, Highway Maintenance, Highway and Bridge Construction and Legal Support.

If you have any of these ratios or other benchmarking materials, we would greatly appreciate it if you can send it to us.

Lynn

617-973-8001

lmatis@xxxxxxxx

Lynn Matis

Chief Librarian and Archivist

State Transportation Library of Massachusetts

10 Park Plaza  2nd floor

Boston, MA  02116

617-973-8001

lmatis@xxxxxxxx

This email/electronic message, including any attached files, is being sent by the MBTA. It is solely intended for the recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to state and federal law. If you have received this message in error or are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately by reply, and delete all copies of this email/electronic message and any attached files from your computer. If you are the intended recipient(s), you may use the information contained in this email/electronic message and any attached files only as authorized by the MBTA. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, or disclosure of this email/electronic message and/or its attached files is strictly prohibited.