etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] ETKN conference call - and Mailing list check-up!

To: Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barnes, Birch C" <bbarnes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:54:44 -0400

From: etkn-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:etkn-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandra Brady
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:51 AM
To: Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network

Hi all,

It’s that time again. The next ETKN conference call is scheduled for this Thursday, July 30 at 10:00 am central, 11:00 am eastern. If you have anything you would like to have on the agenda please let me know. I will send out an agenda as well as dialing in information on Wednesday.

And while I have you here - Lately the membership of ETKN has been rather quiet.  With so much turmoil in businesses and governmental agencies recently we are all stressed and pressed for time, so that is understandable. But there have been a couple of problems with the e-mail list, so I would like to make sure at least everyone is getting messages about ETKN meetings and projects.

To ensure we have an accurate mailing list would everyone please reply to this message. That’s all you have to do, just reply. If you would like to say anything else, that’s cool too. One thing to think about, is there anyone else in your organization who should be on the ETKN e-mail list but currently isn’t? Please let me know so they can be added.

Thanks,

Sandy Brady, 2009 Chair ETKN

Sandy Brady

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733

http://www.ltrc.lsu.edu/library.html

Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx f Please note, this is a new address

Email correspondence to and from this sender is subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.