etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] ETKN Conference call/ Access Code Correct?

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matis, Lynn" <LMatis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:16:51 -0400

hi Sandy,

I tried the access code of 20001, but was not able to get into into the call.

Maybe, you need to get in first: If that's  the case, I'll try before 11.

Lynn

Hi all,

10:00 am this morning, Thursday, May 28, 2009

The phone in number is 1-218-486-8700

And the Participant Access Code is 20001

Topics of discussion:

Membership invitations

ETKN website

What do we want to get out of the ETKN meeting in DC on June 18

TKN resource sharing

Other updates

Anything anyone else would like to chat about?

Be there or be square?

Sandy Brady

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733

http://www.ltrc.lsu.edu/library.htm

Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx f Please note, this is a new address

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of the MBTA ITD Department and has been found to contain no viruses.

This email/electronic message, including any attached files, is being sent by the MBTA. It is solely intended for the recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to state and federal law. If you have received this message in error or are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately by reply, and delete all copies of this email/electronic message and any attached files from your computer. If you are the intended recipient(s), you may use the information contained in this email/electronic message and any attached files only as authorized by the MBTA. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, or disclosure of this email/electronic message and/or its attached files is strictly prohibited.