etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network (ETKN) Election Re

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:03:22 -0500

Dear ETKN Members-

Sorry I have been out of touch for a couple of weeks.

I wanted to thank you all for your participation and let you know that the results of the Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network (ETKN) elections for new officers are in.  The new officers are:

      Chair: Sandy Brady (LTRC)

      Vice Chair: Jane Minotti (New York State DOT)

      Recording Secretary: Carol Paszamant (New Jersey State DOT)

I want to thank these folks for offering their time and expertise and that all ETKN members who participated in the elections.  Thank you all!

As past chair pro tem, I will be working with these officers to ensure a smooth transition for ETKN as we move forward.

With so many great things happening at the National Transportation Library, and with the other TKNs, I am very excited at the possibility of working together even more closely in the future to ensure that we share our knowledge, our collections, and other resources for a collective win-win experience.

As immediate past chair I will be working with Sandy Brady in the next week (and beyond) to help line up future conference calls for ETKN.

Even as I send this message to you, she has assumed chair of the ETKN and is in a conference call with Amanda Wilson and the chairs of the other two TKNs (Western and Midwestern).

Stay tuned for more information on ETKN (next conference call time and date TBA) coming your way soon.

And, as always, thank you so much for your participation in ETKN!

Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library
530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Ph: (434)
962-8979 <<<NEW! FAX: (434) 293-4196
Email:
Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx