etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] (no subject)

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:41:43 -0400
Carol-    (01)

Congrats on getting Laurie aboard.  That is GREAT NEWS!    (02)

Absolutely have her join in any/all of the webinars she cares to join.      (03)

There is no limit to the number of people from an institution who can
participate and you can participate very actively, or just "lurk."      (04)

As per OCLC's request (mainly for practical reasons) these workshops are
limited to ETKN members, however...    (05)

I set these training seminars up explicity for ETKN members, so this can be
anything you need it to be.  As a note for long-time OCLC users, there are a
few amazing tricks that OCLC will be demonstrating that can speed up your
lending/borrowing.    (06)

Maine has been wonderful and RAC has been tremendously successful.      (07)

I got a chance to meet a lot of people who are genuinely interested in what
libraries can do.    (08)

I expect ETKN to grow as a part of recent promotional efforts.    (09)

Take care all.    (010)

-Ken    (011)