etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] The Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network - resending ms

To: <tranlib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Carol Paszamant" <Carol.Paszamant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:30:53 -0500
Sorry, all, about the confusing subject line in the original message.  It was a half-Nelda!  I'm resending with this more descriptive subject.

Carol

>>> "Carol Paszamant" <Carol.Paszamant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/2/2008 1:36 PM >>>
Tranlib members,

Please excuse any duplication.  The Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network (ETKN), the most recent regional TKN to form after the Midwest TKN and the Western TKN, officially began its existence on November 9, 2007.  An overview authored by Ken Winter, Chair pro tem, showing where we are to date appears in the attached Word file, and also in this link:

If you are interested in joining ETKN, or just want to be added to the discussion list, please let me know.  Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Carol Paszamant, Librarian
ETKN membership chair, pro tem
NJ Dept. of Transportation
Research Library