drm-public

[drm-public] IMPORTANT LAST EMAIL: February 4th Teleconference and Call

To: drm-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:53:13 -0500

Reminder: Teleconference, Monday, February 4th, 1 p.m. EST.

Wiki Page with Call-in:

http://semanticommunity.wik.is/Federal_SOA_Community_of_Practice/Demonstrations/Phase_5/4._2008_February_4

Open Call: 5th SOA for E-Government Conference, April 30-May 1, 2008

Proposals Due: February 22, 2008. Notification on Proposals: March 3, 2008. Registration Opens: March 3, 2008. All Presentations and Tutorials Due to Review and Post: April 25, 2008.

Wiki Page: http://semanticommunity.wik.is/Federal_SOA_Community_of_Practice/Conferences/5._2008_April_30-May_1

Action Required: We are discontinuing use of these email discussion lists. Please reply if you would like to be included on our new email lists.

Thanks, Brand and Greg, SOA CoP Co-chairs