drm-public

[drm-public] DRM_Feedback_rdf:resource_v.0.2

To: <drm-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:35:25 -0400
1) The word "backwards" does not make sense here.  There is no "back",
it is simply a pointer - really, it is a globally unique *name* or
*identifier*, not necessarily a pointer in the usual sense.  I strongly
suggest removing the word "backwards" not just here but other places in
which it is used.    (01)

2) The language calls it a "pointer to a unique id for another DRM
element".  But as best as I can understand, it is not a pointer to an
id, it IS the id value.  I suggest rewording to call it    (02)

"the unique ID value of another DRM element."    (03)

Even better would be    (04)

"the unique identifier, in the form of a URI Reference, of another DRM
element."    (05)

Thomas B. Passin
Principal Systems Engineer
Mitretek Systems