cuo-wg

[cuo-wg] Pay Hayes is correct

To: cuo-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "James R. Schoening" <jim.s3@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:48:46 -0500
Pat,    (01)

        I agree with your litany of challenges facing Cross Domain
Semantic Interoperability (CDSI).      (02)

        My position is not that we 'can' solve this, but that 'maybe' we
can solve it (in 5, 10, 20??? years), and since it is such a big problem
and bigger opportunity, wealthy organizations should seriously try to
solve it.        (03)

Jim Schoening    (04)

.