colab-test

Re: [colab-test] test

To: "[colab-test]" <colab-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:21:19 -0800
Got it, Susan!    (01)

Strange, it did come through as plain text, but I don't see purple
numbers (yet!).    (02)

Could you send another one with a bit more content, please. Like:    (03)

This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This
is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test.
This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This
is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test.
This is a test. This is a test.    (04)

This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This
is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test.
This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This
is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
test. This is a test. This is a test.    (05)

Let's see if mine work. But, more importantly, we need to get yours to work.    (06)

Cheers.  =ppy