caf-forum

[caf-forum] Happy Thanksgiving!

To: <caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Melvin Hall" <hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:18:40 -0500
Good morning.  I hope this email finds you well.  I just wanted to send a
quick email to wish you and your family a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Also, the January 29th Project Management Bootcamp is almost full.  Let me
know if you would like me to hold a seat for you.  Take care.    (01)

Regards,    (02)

Melvin Hall
Associate Director
Center for Technology and Project Management
The Performance Institute
1515 N. Courthouse Rd.
Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 894-0481
(703)894-0482
hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (03)

"Let the public service be a proud and lively career. And let every man and
woman who works in any area of national government, in any branch, at any
level be able to say with pride and with honor in future years, I work for
the United States Government in an hour of our nation's needs." - JFK    (04)

If you wish to be taken off the list from all our future advisories, please
reply back to this email with "take off list" in the subject line and you
will not receive e-mail information for ANY Institute advisories. If you
have multiple email addresses, please list those in the body of your email
so that we can be sure you do not get any of our future advisories.