caf-forum

[caf-forum] [Fwd: FW: Announcing EA Awards Call for Nominations]

From: "Ira M. Grossman" <Ira.M.Grossman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:23:16 -0400

CAF Disclaimer

The following announcement is provided as a convenience for the members of this e-mail list and is for information only.  This announcement is not endorsed by nor represents the position of the Chief Architects Forum, the Architecture and Infrastructure Committee, or the Federal CIO Council.

 Respectfully,
Ira Grossman
Chairman, Chief Architects Forum